could there ever be anything again?

over 4 years ago

HI. I was thinking about William and If there could ever be anything between us again? We have no Contact today and the short relationship we had ended abrupt and harsh things were said in anger. I would like to talk to him again, maybe start anew, but taking it slower this time. Do you see him ever being in Contact with me again?

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see if he will contact you and see his thoughts when he will contact you e a lot through spirit around people . On line now -Live chat . Blessings

over 4 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

come to me i tell you about his thinking and how he will come to you

over 4 years ago
ash_cue44's photo

Ashley D (ash_cue44)

181 posts

I think W needs some time to clear his head about this situation. I’m hearing he feels “frustrated”, and giving him the space would be the best option at this time. if you push for something I see it pushing him away further. I do see a potential for something in the near future starting out as friends, but he may be very defensive or guarded. At this time i see him trying to keep you at arms length..Whatever has taken place, has affected him in ways that you may not think it did.

I hope this helped a little bit!

- Ashley D

over 4 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi My name is Erica I would love to help you regarding this situation I can pick up on any matter I will work through name and dob. I will not give you false hope all of my readings are very direct detailed & honest I don’t feel you should wait any longer please contact me now

over 4 years ago
twinroses's photo

TwinRoses (twinroses)

4 posts

Contact me and I will be able to help. He needs space at the moment there is a lot going through his head and he keeps re thinking the disagreement you had and going over it in his head. Once his mind quiets down again it will be safe to try to reconnect.