Still in love

over 4 years ago
kari09 didn't upload a photo

Karishma Kumar (kari09)

41 posts

Is it okay to still be in love with someone who isn’t with me right now? And not want to move on or be with anyone else because I simply can’t imagine myself with anyone else but him.. I’m happy with myself but it’s just not the same without him… Hoping xx

over 4 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I do understand what are your entire feelings and how much you are involve in this relationship.I would be happy to check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 4 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Come to me i am here for your assistance

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look in to spirit , I know you love him. I will give you full understanding through spirit and what direction you should go with this relationship and much more . On line-Live chat . Blessings

over 4 years ago
psychic_victoria's photo

❤️ Angel Insights ❤️ (psychic_victoria)

85 posts

hello, i have all the answers to the questions you have been seeking, let me help guide you out of the darkness and into the light! i’m also having a $10 special on all readings :)

over 4 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi My name is Erica I would love to help you regarding this situation I can pick up on any matter I will work through name and dob. I will not give you false hope all of my readings are very direct detailed & honest I don’t feel you should wait any longer please contact me now!

over 4 years ago
missmau's photo

Miss Mau (missmau)

106 posts

Hello Kari! :) It is a phase that we all go through. In time we all should learn to ask if that person makes us happy; happy right now, within these conditions. Sometimes the answer is no and you cannot control it. All you can do is fight to be happy. Take care!

over 4 years ago
readingsbysilvana didn't upload a photo

NewMoonPsychic✰☽ (readingsbysilvana)

189 posts

I can channel his emotions and feelings as well as yours, I am able to help guide u thru ur situation call now I am available

over 4 years ago
psychicreadingsbyviolet didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyviolet

13 posts

hi there sweetheart :)

connect with me today I’m able to connect and tune into his emotions and feelings for you, too help you get more of a clear view on things thats going on at the moment. i’m picking up a little bit of you and him my spirit guides are showing me he is your soulmate! chat with me today I’m online now!

love and light, violet xoxo.

over 4 years ago

HI,

NO One is meant to be ALONE. we are all made in PAIRS. It’s just we made some bad choices and that’s what delay things. Let me Guide You to walk on Right Path which going to lead you to your Soulmate.

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

IM ONLINE IF YOU WANT CLEAR ANSWERS.

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago

A heart to heart chat with me will open up what’s bothering you and give you a whole new perspective to your love. I can read your love , using my psychic abilities and astrology.

over 4 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi My name is Erica I would love to help you regarding this situation I can pick up on any matter I will work through name and dob. I will not give you false hope all of my readings are very direct detailed & honest I don’t feel you should wait any longer please contact me now

over 4 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.