Help

over 4 years ago
isisde didn't upload a photo

isisde

1 post

Hi I have a person named rebecca who has been stalking me and trying to backstab me? What can I do? I have jealous enemies who won’t go away. My name p

over 4 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I can understand what are you going through.I would be very happy to check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 4 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

cal me i am here for your assistance

over 4 years ago

Hello, Please come in and I can help you and give you full insight and details On line now -Live chat . Blessings

over 4 years ago
readingsbysilvana didn't upload a photo

NewMoonPsychic✰☽ (readingsbysilvana)

189 posts

This person is casting a lot of negative vibrations towards you please contact me for more info on this energy!

over 4 years ago
psychic_victoria's photo

❤️ Angel Insights ❤️ (psychic_victoria)

85 posts

hello, i have all the answers to the questions you have been seeking, let me help guide you out of the darkness and into the light! i’m also having a $10 special on all readings :)

over 4 years ago

hi there connect with me iwill be sble to guve you an indepth reading on this with deatiles on what this person is whanting a\nd also do not let this persons energy interfear with yours it seems its already happening

over 4 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi My name is Erica I would love to help you regarding this situation I can pick up on any matter I will work through name and dob. I will not give you false hope all of my readings are very direct detailed & honest I don’t feel you should wait any longer please contact me now!

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards