Will I get into a relationship this year?

over 4 years ago

I want to know if I’ll be lucky with relationships this year. Will I find someone new or reconcile with someone from the past?

Name: Natasha DOB: July 1st 1997

over 4 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

Hi Natasha! I am feeling a very strong vibration coming from you and I am picking up on a lot about your situation. please contact me for an in depth and insightful reading. thank you

over 4 years ago

Hello, let me look into spirit nd see if you will be in a solid relationship with some one where will love you for you and much more and commit . I will give you the truth . On line now -Live chat . Blessings

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago

you have options, to better answer dear it is best to connect on a live chat. do take care and speak soon

over 4 years ago

HI,

NO One is meant to be ALONE. we are all made in PAIRS. It’s just we made some bad choices and that’s what delay things. Let me Guide You to walk on Right Path which going to lead you to your Soulmate.

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 4 years ago
dancing_voice didn't upload a photo

Sahil (dancing_voice)

87 posts

Looking for love in all the wrong places? No info needed! I will provide you with the LOVE GUIDANCE and predictions you need to keep you on track! Call NOW for direction.

Regards: dancing_voice

over 4 years ago
visions_by_ann's photo

Soul Healer (visions_by_ann)

5 posts

hi Natasha! there is someone meant for everyone. I do feel that you ultimately are meant to be happy within love, and even have a family if you wish but id love to connect with you live to discuss deeper in detail.

I understand posting on the board and receiving so many advisor options could be a bit overwhelming as well as sometimes even choosing whether we want a banana or an apple somedays, much less big life changes. I find that self connection first really helps in making these decisions. You can self connect by taking some deep breaths and envision yourself safe in your minds eye. trust your instincts, as we are all a bit psychic. ask yourself to lead you to who your meant to connect with or what etc that will lead you to your greatest good.

I personally do have over 25 professional experience, I am an expert tarot reader and have focused on further developing my psychic abilities and now am able to tap into what is called The Clairs. I can see past present and future, I hear msgs from our loved ones and angel guides, I can feel the emotions of your romantic interest or friend /family member, and I know what steps you need to take towards your destiny. My Specialty started in Love Relationships (don’t we all?) but I now focus on true destiny within all of lifes areas, along with expert certified life coaching.

may you always journey in light – Ann

over 4 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me now for the truth to your future love&career readings $10 call now 99%acc ty