Making the right decision?

over 4 years ago

What would be the best way to go about choosing there or here? Stay or go? How do we listen to ourselve?

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit nd see what direction you need to go . I will give you what the spirit guides show around you . On line now – Live chat . Blessings

over 4 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I do understand what do you exactly want to know.I will tell you very simple but effective way after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 4 years ago

Hi Kali!

We listen to ourselves by quieting the active mind and getting in a receptive, meditative state. I find that is the best way to allow the higher self and your aka intuitive mind to speak. I can take practice to get to that place. Anyone and everyone can, though!

If you are looking to outside help to look at your question, I would be happy to work with you in examining what your options are and the best route to choose.

Best of luck to you and bright blessings!

Pixie :)

over 4 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Kali,

For making the right decision, many people simply make two lists called Pro’s and Cons. On the one list they mention all the positive reasons for going. On the other list they mention all the positive reasons for staying (include the negative reasons for going – like it’s stressful to pack and upset everything). Choose the decision with the longest list!

Beyond that? I believe if you really cannot make up your mind, then it’s not time for you to make a change just yet. Stay where you are. When it’s time to leave you will feel like there’s no other option.

It’s benefitial for you to hire a reader when you need help figuring out if a relationship is going to get better or not or if you want to know how your income will be influenced with the change or not.

If you need help with knowing what other people in your life are thinking – or how your decisions will impact them – give me a chat.

~ SunTiger

over 4 years ago

Hi,

My name is Barbara & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 4 years ago
dancing_voice didn't upload a photo

Sahil (dancing_voice)

87 posts

Soulmate Readings with 99.8% Accuracy! I can relieve the uncertainty of your love life. Find out exactly what is going to happen in your coming future .

Regards: dancing_voice

over 4 years ago
visions_by_ann's photo

Soul Healer (visions_by_ann)

5 posts

hello there! my name is Ann, and I would love to connect with you. I understand posting on the board and receiving so many advisor options could be a bit overwhelming as well as sometimes even choosing whether we want a banana or an apple somedays, much less big life changes. I find that self connection first really helps in making these decisions. You can self connect by taking some deep breaths and envision yourself safe in your minds eye. trust your instincts, as we are all a bit psychic. ask yourself to lead you to who your meant to connect with or what etc that will lead you to your greatest good.

if that happens to be me, I would love to connect with you, but I have faith you will be led to who you need to speak with.

I personally do have over 25 professional experience, I am an expert tarot reader and have focused on further developing my psychic abilities and now am able to tap into what is called The Clairs. I can see past present and future, I hear msgs from our loved ones and angel guides, I can feel the emotions of your romantic interest or friend /family member, and I know what steps you need to take towards your destiny. My Specialty started in Love Relationships (don’t we all?) but I now focus on true destiny within all of lifes areas, along with expert certified life coaching.

may you always journey in light – Ann

over 4 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me now for the truth to your future love&career readings $10 call now 99%acc ty